my super fancy business cards.


Thanks to Jacqui at Print for the Love of Wood for these beautiful things. For those of you whom haven't the slightest clue what letterpress even means, it's a style of printing dating back to the 15th century! It leaves an impression on the paper and feels so wonderful. 

One of my favorite demonstrations come from SugarPaper, a paper boutique in Los Angeles. [Letterpress printing video] Each one needs to be hand placed. It tends to cost more than your average digital print, but it makes all the difference in the world! 




So here we see my handwritten logo, by yours truly, inked and pressed onto my new business cards. LOVE. I am so in love with them. 

Thank you Jax! 




1 comment

my super fancy business cards.


Thanks to Jacqui at Print for the Love of Wood for these beautiful things. For those of you whom haven't the slightest clue what letterpress even means, it's a style of printing dating back to the 15th century! It leaves an impression on the paper and feels so wonderful. 

One of my favorite demonstrations come from SugarPaper, a paper boutique in Los Angeles. [Letterpress printing video] Each one needs to be hand placed. It tends to cost more than your average digital print, but it makes all the difference in the world! 




So here we see my handwritten logo, by yours truly, inked and pressed onto my new business cards. LOVE. I am so in love with them. 

Thank you Jax! 




1 comment: